Provides professional graphic design services.
Xism Design is a multidisciplinary design firm based in Seoul, Korea. Founded in 2000, we have provided a wide range of design services including graphics, identities and interactive media designs for clients of diverse backgrounds, from cultural institutions to large global corporations.
We invent visual and spatial systems that support our clients' business initiatives, and create added value by bringing our improved communication tools and expertise. The unique process of designing that involves deeper understanding of all the areas across the broad spectrum of and relies on the collaboration between many such media enables us, Xism Design, to deliver refined and wider ranging solutions.
Awards & Recognition
- Launched our own brand 'LA MILTRO' and opened an offline shop
- Incorporated into Xism Design LC.
- Consignment agency of Young Business School
- A member of the advisory committee of the National Assembly Library
- World Design Market_Seoul(WDM_Seoul) Registered Company
- KEMCO (Korea Energy Management Corporation) Presidential Award
- The 6th Electronic Times Advertising Awards - "The Best Excellent Prize"
- The Venice Biennale - International Competition of Idea (The 7th International Architecture Exhibition under the title Less Aesthetics, More Ethics)
- International Communication Design Competition - "Special Recognition"
- Korea Visual Design Awards
- Established Xism Design
What We Do
We work in a very broad spectrum of disciplines. The reason why we can’t insist on only designing for a single discipline is, rather justly, to create ‘even better designs’.
We realize that the source of inspiration does not come from the design itself, but from the expertise we accumulate from running such diverse projects, which will, without a doubt, grant us the vision and the energy to attempt something new.
- Art Direction
- Brand Indentity
- Logo, Mark
- Print Design
- Product Packaging Design
- Exhibition and Event Design
- Retail Design
- Environmental Graphics
Automotive / Machinery
- DR Auto
- Hyundai Injection Machinery
Construction / Civil Engineering / Power Generation
- Korea East-West Power (EWP)
Design / Advertising
- Cheil Worldwide
- Design A.Works
- Myungsung Intopia
Electronic / ICT
- MDS Technology
- Optoma, Taiwan
- Thin Multimedia (TMI)
- ULC Systems
Medical / Food
- Korean Neuro-Pain Society
- Parmatech International
- Yound Dental, USA
Textile / Apparel
- KORON TTA
Organizations / Cultural Institutions
- British Embassy in Korea
- Gwacheon City
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Gyeonggi Mental Health Center
- Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies
- Hanyang University
- Kookmin University
- Korea Research Institute for Human Settlements
- Korea University Council for Social Service (KUCSS)
- KOTITI Testing & Research Institute
- Kyung Hee University
- MIRAL Welfare Foundation
- National Assembly Library in Korea
- Small & Medium Business Center
Other Manufacturers and Service Providers
- Sehee E&C
* Categorized by the industry and alphabetical order
Youngju Lee and Sunnyjun Jo studied architecture and design at Kookmin University.
After working for some large and small design companies for years, having the identical thinking of desire to enjoy a variety of design, they established Xism Design in 2000, and have been studying and working in variuos design fields including graphic art, spatial design, and product design.
They have jointly awarded several domestic and international design awards, and they are working as design professionals in various fields such as consulting and advisory activities for companies and organizations as well as co-directors of Xism Design.